Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My DAD came to visit!!!!!!!

Oh Yes my Dad was working in Costa Rica and came to visit for the weekend,  I had been showing Santi my Dad´s picture and telling him that it was ABUELO, so at the airport at first he was kind of shy but he said that it was BUELO so he recognized him, and soon he was in his arms. We had so much fun, enjoyed some good food, and now we miss him. Yesterday morning we drop my DAD at the airport and in the evening when we got home with Santi he ran to the room where my DAD was staying saying Buelo, Buelo...... and then he kept asking, DON TA BUELO???? Where is Grandpa?????

This is going to be a picture overload! some are kind of blurry and where taken with Walter´s Cellphone.

S4301263

santi y abuelo 01

santi y abuelo 03

santi y abuelo 05

6 comments:

Debbie Moore said...

That is so great!! I love the pictures, so, great that he reconized your father!

Jen B. said...

Looks like you have a wonderful visit with your dad! I'm so glad Santi recognized him & you had such a good visit!

Sharlene said...

I am glad Santi got to see his abuelo. It is hard when family is all spread out!

Shannon said...

How nice that your dad came to visit! He looks like a very sweet Grandpa, and how cute that Santi got so attached to him!!

* TONYA * said...

How absolutely wonderful that your dad was able to visit.

Jenn H said...

So happy for you that your dad was able to visit and see you, Walter, and Santi! I bet he had a blast with his grandson!!