Friday, June 13, 2008

TAGGED

I've been tagged thanks Denise.

The rules:Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer

1. What was I doing ten years ago? Working a the same place i´m now, and at the beginig of my relationship with Walter
2. What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1) Go to the Hospital to see my Friend.
2) Call the damn contractor
3) Make Dinner
4) Make a copy of tge garage key
5) Have a drink!!!! TGIF

3.Places I’ve lived:
1) Bad Zwishenhan, Germany
2) Tarija, Bolivia
3) Tegucigalpa, Honduras
4) San Pedro Sula, Honduras

4. Jobs I’ve had:1
1) Sales person
2) Sales Manager
3) Manager
4) The Most important MOM

5. 5 Snacks
1) Chocolate
2) More Chocolate
3) Even More chocolat
4) Marzipan
5) Trail mix

6. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1) Pay all my and my familys BILLS
2) Travel
3) Buy a home in ROATAN ( Paradise in Honduras)
4) Make my Father quit his job and pay him to have FUN
5) Create a Businnes

I tag:
VALE, JENNIFER SANTOS, MONTSERRAT, SABRINA, CHARO

1 comment:

BoufMom9 said...

LMAO at the 5 foods! hahahaha
You are my kindred spirit! :)