Wednesday, June 4, 2008

TAGGED: SIX WORD MEMOIR

Six word memoir
I was tagged by ERIN at http://collinsfour.blogspot.com/

The Meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith and Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous and Obscure. It's a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were- For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4 .Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Loved: happy and sad, lifetime dream.

So this has been a hard and at the same time a wonderful project, it makes you realize the blessings and a the same time understand the sorrows. My life is filled with happines, but there are some sad moemnts that define me. My husband and child are a dream come thru.

I am tagging:

1. Debi at Who says 8 is Enough
2. Brandi at Best family Diaries
3. Angela at Fontenont.... a diary of raising 8 children
4. Terri at O´laughlin clan
5. Jane at Waldrop clan

If I didn't tag you, don't despair, you can still participate! Just copy and paste this post and include it on your own blog to initiate your own string of the game.

4 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

Meike,
I did this one a few days ago...lol...now I know who reads my blog. LOL Kidding.... I KNOW you read mine!
I know you have so much going on right now. :(
I am thinking of you and I wanted to say that I LOVE the 6 words tou chose.
Here is the link to mine:

http://bouffard11.blogspot.com/2008/05/my-6-word-memoir.html

TONYA said...

Oh Meike, your words have so much meaning behind them. They are perfect :)

bookbabie said...

Thank you so much for playing, your memoir is thoughtful and lovely:)

CC said...

your memoir is great! The pics look like you guys had a lot of fun! I bet it is a nice break from all the sadness that has been going on lately...