Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Santiago and Allergies



So to this is what we woke up today !!!!! Yes it looks like he was punched in the eye!!!
This began last Friday when supposed bugs bite him on the other eye and it was kind of swollen but not this bad. Saturday we gave him some allergy medicine and some ointment. Sunday better, Monday GREAT, Yesterday the other eye swollen, so I took him to the Ped and prescribed some ZYRTEC for allergies. TODAY it was worst that yesterday so called the Ped and he told me to take him to the ophthalmologist who said exactly the same thing, now the fun part to discover to what exactly is he allergic too

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Pobrecito!

Even with a swollen eye though, he looks so freakin cute. You can just eat him up :)

I hope you find out what it is he is allergic too.
~Jennifer

Shannon said...

Poor Santi! I hope you figure out the cause soon and that he feels better!

Terri O'Laughlin said...

OMG!! Poor Santi!! Please give him kissed for me!! Hope he is feeling better soon!!

BoufMom9 said...

OMG! That looks just TERRIBLE! Poor little Santi! YIKES! How awful!
I hope it doesn't take you too long to figure out what caused it.
Poor guy! :(

Debbie and Aron Moore and the Moore boys! said...

Poor Santi!! He is such a cutie swollen eye or not. I hope you find out soon what is bothering him!

Jane said...

Holy! Poor baby!!! (I really hope it's not the chocolate!)

Jenn H said...

Hope his eye gets back to normal soon and they can figure out what for sure is causing it!!

lisa said...

Oh no! Poor Santi, I hope he's feeling better soon. What a sweetheart, though, he looks like a trooper and not minding the shut eye.

The Collins Family said...

Wow girl! Swollen is an understatement! Poor baby - is he fussing about it?

Sheri said...

Just an FYI for you. When I was a kid, I was VERY sensitive to mosquito bites(I still am) and several times I got bit on the head and face and my eyes swelled shut just like Santi's. So maybe it was just a bug bite. I still get huge welts and redness and swelling if I get bit by anything. I hope he is feeling better by now.

jessica kate said...

Poor little honey. And Chocolate's the culprit? SO not fair! Oh, well, more for mommy. *wink*

TONYA said...

Oh the poor little guy. Is it any better yet? Have you been able to figure out what caused it?

The Romero-Schroeder said...

Yes Tonya he is better, like if nothing happend, and today we are trying chocolate again to rule that out!