Monday, March 31, 2008

Our Weekend!

OIL CHANGE
On Saturday we went with Walter to the car Oil Change place where Santi was kind of desparate to go to the Car and see all the stuff That Walter was doing.




He is wearing one of the outfits my sister send!!! Thanks VALE
COLORING

In the late afternoon we went to my IL´s and Santi spend some time coloring with his cousin.


As you can see he liked eating the books better!
DAY AT THE KIDDY POOL!
On Sunday we went for a barbacue lunch and some pool time to Santi´s Godfather´s house, he had so much fun playing with Diego and Paula, and he swallowed some liters of water!!!,


Santi enjoyed the music and was turning the volume up all the time!
Do you see the nice Hippie onsie Santi is wearing?, again THANKS VALE!!!

12 comments:

The Collins Family said...

Girl - that's a busy weekend! You need another day off to rest! Santi looks so cute - looks like he is stretching out...getting so tall and losing some "baby fat" :) (I can only say that b/c I have chunkers too!)

lisa said...

I love your blog! Santi is soooo handsome and such a boy at the auto center. You're going to have your hands full fighting off the girls when he's older! xoxo lisa

BoufMom9 said...

Oh wow! I agree with Erin...he's starting to really look like a boy and not so "baby" anymore :(
Looks like a wonderfully full weekend!!!

Shannon said...

Wow, Santi is getting to be such a big boy! And he is so adorable! Looks like you all had a fun weekend!

Jenn H said...

He is seriously such a cute little guy!!! Looks like you guys had all kinds of fun this weekend!!

Sheri said...

Santi is getting so big. And cuter every time I check out your blog. You added so much since the last time I looked. It looks like you have been having fun. I'm waiting for the warm weather to get here to Michigan.

Terri O'Laughlin said...

I can't believe how big he is getting!! You guys had a very packed weekend!!

Jane said...

Aw, Santi is so cute. I love his smile and I love the pool pictures. LOL that he drank so much water! :) Love your pictures and your blog. xoxo

bestfamily said...

Books are so YUMMO! You should try it! LOL Love the overalls! What is about overalls that make babies look like such kids?!

TONYA said...

Oh Meike, I can't believe what a little man he is turning into.

That is a great kiddie pool.

The Corradetti Clan said...

Santi is grow up so fast. He is such a big boy now. You must be on proud mama!

CC said...

Love those pictures! I sure like his tye-dye shirt! He just looks so grown up! Love the great pool pictures... looks like lots of fun!